From Dataland Software
Web Log Storming analyzer - the web analytics that differs
Web Log Storming does far more than just generate common reports. It displays detailed web site statistics with interactive graphs and reports. Complete and detailed log analytics of activity from every visitor to your web site is only a mouse-click away.
In other words, analyze your web logs like never before!
With this website analytics software, it's easy to track goals and conversions, sessions, hits, page views, downloads, or whatever metric is most important to each user. You can look at referring pages and see which search engines and keywords were used to bring visitors to the site. Web site behavior, from the top entry and exit pages, to the paths that users follow, can be analyzed. You can learn which countries your visitors come from, and which operating systems and browsers they use. You'll learn how your bandwidth is being used, and how much time users spend on your site. You can tell how popular your files, images, directories, and queries are.
Web Log Storming allows you to:
* Track individual visitors down to the smallest details - including their previous visits and their paths through your web site
* Easily improve your ROI - stop wasting money and bandwidth with low-quality traffic
* Extensive on-the-fly filtering and complete interactivity lets you to create new reports in seconds
* Check if visitors behave as you expect. Determine if your links are prominent enough
* Practically unlimited number of interactive reports and graphs
* Your web logs are kept in fast computer memory allowing you to view filtered results immediately
* Keep your log files compressed to save disk space - it uncomporesses zip, gz and tar file automatically
* Connect to FTP or HTTP server and download updated log files automatically
* Export reports to HTML files, send them by e-mail, or copy them to the clipboard
Examples of Web Log Storming usage
You can find a lot of articles about importance of web log analysis. It's especially true if you are making money with your website or spending it on advertising. Here are few examples on how you can use Web Log Storming to improve your website or find out about any of possible problems.
1. Rate referrers by effectiveness and stop wasting advertising money
Simple referrer report sorted by number of visits is hardly enough for serious analysis. First of all, with Web Log Storming you can easily identify referrers that link to images on your server. Other analyzers usually show those as regular referrers and you don't get a real picture. With Web Log Storming you can rule out those visits by typing a wildcard in the File parameters (for example: "*.html, *.php, *.exe").
Furthermore, you can sort referrers by goal conversions. With our software it's easy to answer the question which referrer is more effective: abc.com (with 1000
Web Log Storming requires a PC with Microsoft Windows™ 98SE, 2000, XP or Vista. Amount of RAM and processor speed depends on how many traffic your website receives.