Make Microsoft Outlook faster, more stable and easier to backup with DetachPipe - the email attachment processor.
DetachPipedetaches email attachments, leaving a clickable hyperlink in place. You can specify a detach filename manually, or use filename placeholders to generate a new name automatically. DetachPipe identifies duplicate files, saving even more space! Just like a normal email, DetachPipe re-attaches the files when the email is forwarded, and offers to delete the files when the email is deleted. With DetachPipe you can save, delete, compress or re-attach attachments, and even set DetachPipe to detach incoming attachments or delete outgoing attachments. It has an AutoDetach mode where attachments over a given size and age are automatically detached every n days. Try It Today!
* Upload large attachments to simplify sharing and get around sender's and recipients' attachment size limitations
* Access attachments blocked by Outlook (.exe, .chm, and more)
* Retain the attachment icon on emails for sorting and display purposes
With DetachPipe you can either select which emails to process, or via DetachPipe's menu, choose a folder (and subfolders) to process.
You can filter attachments larger than a given size, or the email being older
* New option to Limit the Generated Filenames to 255 characters regardless of the underlying file system. Default off (it checks if the file system is FAT32 or NTFS and sets the maximum length accordingly). Useful when enabled to retain compatibility with older backup software.
* New timing option to re-scan the Inbox for new items that arrive out of order.
* Limited Unicode support for filenames.
Microsoft Outlook 2007/Vista, 2003, 2002/XP and 2000