Yodot Hard Drive Recovery for Windows can restore data from all physical storage drives compatible on Windows OS. It has abilityto find lost and deleted FAT, NTFS or EXFAT partitions and extract all its data with no hassle.It not only finds them but can also validate and classify found partitions as healthy or corrupt. FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5 and EXFAT are the supported file systems by the software.
Circumstances responsible for data loss on hard drive
- Accidental or intentional formatting of system partition or external hard drive
- File framework error occurringwhile converting FAT to NTFS and viceversa
- Failed attempts to resizepartitionusing any outsider program
- Because of virus infection
Here is the well-ordered procedure to recover hard drive information
- Launch the software and select the drive from which data is to be recovered and if there should arise an occurrence of non-bootable hard drive, isolate the hard drive and interface it to a healthy PC as the auxiliary (removable) drive
- Presently let the product complete the initial scan. As the filtering procedure completes, the product demonstrates the drives which are found or on the off chance that you are checking a coherent drivethen you would have the capacity to see the rundown of documents that can be recovered.
- Once done, you can preview the file to see if all data are intact
- Activate the licensed version and save the recovered data
Supports Windows operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2008 and Windows 2003.
Min 1 GB RAM and 50 MB free space (for installation)