X9Assist is an x9.37 / x9.100-187 file browser and tool kit that gives you visibility into every x9 record, every x9 field, every x9 defined edit, every tiff image, and every tiff tag within an x9 file.
X9Assist can browse, validate, search, make, generate, modify, repair, export, import, clone, merge, scrub, report, and print against x9 formatted image exchange files. X9Assist has powerful test file generation capabilities that will create x9 files from your MICR line use cases and dynamically draw the supporting images. You can create x9 test files without scanning a single item. Make supports the creation of x9 files from your use case definitions that can be stored and maintained in Excel spreadsheets. Generate allows you to create x9 files from use case definitions that are stored in CSV files. Both of these are powerful data generation tools.
You can generate various invalid image scenarios to validate that your capture applications can handle these situations correctly (corrupted images, missing, big endian, multi-strip, invalid tiff tags, small, large, rotated, EOFB errors, segment errors, and so forth). You can also create x9 files with one or more code line mismatch sequences.
X9Assist is 100% Java and performs all x9 and tiff validations per XML defined rules. X9Assist can be customized to easily support any x9 file variant. Out of the box it supports x9.37 and x9.100-187 with the Universal Companion Document (UCD). X9Assist tiff image validation includes all edits that are required by x9.100-181 including End of Facsimile Block (EOFB).
X9Assist can support additional fields in existing record types, additional type 68 user record types, or additional x9 record types. X9Assist can balance debits to credits on deposit files that are based on the type 61 deposit reconciliation record. Numerous output reports can be printed or exported as PDF or Microsoft XLS.
X9Assist capabilities include:
- X9 viewer
- Validation support for x9.37, x9.100-187, and x9.100-187+ UCD
- Validation support for SVPCO, ViewPointe, EEX, and FED files
- Validate tiff images for x9.100-181 compliance
- Quickly focus on x9 file errors based on error type and severity
- View the tiff tags that are associated with each image
- Summarize and view all tiff tags that are present in an x9 file
- Search and filter based on specific criteria
- Modify x9 file contents at the field level
- Generate test data with images from your test system use cases
- Import from your CSV and images to create new x9 files
- Export x9 data in either CSV or raw record formats
- Automated repair of x9 fields based on common industry errors
- Automated tiff tag repair for non-conforming images
- Too light and too dark IQA per FRB specifications
- Single/multiple image replacement using your missing image document
- Open flawed x9 files that other products will not open
- Leverage our SDK to meet your x9 application requirements