X360 Video Capture ActiveX Control helps application developers and programmers create applications with video capture capabilities from any video source devices (such as Digital Video(DV), web cameras or TV tuners, etc.) installed in the system. It also allows you to capture the audio from any audio source devices installed in the system. You can preview the real-time video and capture to AVI, DIVX, XVID video file formats. You can also control the output video file size such as video height and width. The ocx allows capture the current image to a bitmap file. For TV Capture, you can auto-tune the TV channels, set the country code, tuner input type, video standard and show the property page of the TV tuner.
The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C# and J#.
* Preview the real-time video from Digital Video(DV), web cameras or TV tuners, etc...
* Capture the real-time video from Digital Video(DV), web cameras or TV tuners, etc...
* Support Microsoft® Windows® Driver Model (WDM) devices.
* Support Microsoft® Video for Windows® (VFW) devices.
* Support AVI, DIVX, XVID, WMV video file formats. (new 2.0)
* Capture current image (bitmap) from the video.
* Control the output video file size, for example video height and width.
* Setting the output video file include Frame Rate, Compression Quality and Key Frame Rate. (new 2.0)
* Auto-tune TV channels.
Changelog for this release:
Minor bug fixed
- MS Visual Studio.
- DirectX runtime.
- Window Media Format runtime.
- At least 16MB of video memory. The actual amount of memory required is dependent on the image size of the video streams and resolution of the display mode being used.
30 days trial