X360 Multi-page Tiff Viewer ActiveX Control helps application developers and programmers create applications with multi-page TIFF images viewing capabilities. Also, it helps you to get the embed TIFF tag from the images. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET and C#.
Visualize TIFF images or multi-page TIFF images.
- Allow viewing TIFF images with different compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and Packbits Macintosh RLE.
- View specified page of multi-page TIFF images.
Convert images to multi-page TIFF image.
- Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpg/Jpeg, Png, Tif/Tiff, Wmf are all accepted to create multi-page TIFF image.
- Different compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and Packbits Macintosh RLE are accepted .
Get TIFF tag information from the image.
- Allow getting artist, copyright, creation date and time, description, document name, equipment make, equipment model, host computer and software used.
Provide tools to access the image within the preview
- Image alignment, flip, rotate, zoom-in, zoom-out and zoom-to-fit the image.
- Hand tool for moving image using the mouse drag.
Adjust the style and color of the preview window.
- Allow set border on/off, background color, background style and foreground color.
* Scroll the image smoothly
Print images with specified size.
- Print specified page of multi-page TIFF images.
- Print images to default printer or display standard print dialog box for selecting printer.
* Supported image file formats:
- TIFF (Tagged-Image File Format).
- Multi-page TIFF.
* Supported TIFF file compressions:
- CCITT Group 3 fax encoding.
- CCITT Group 4 fax encoding.
- LZW compression.
- Packbits - Macintosh RLE compression.