WordPipe is used by IT personnel to update hyperlinks when a server gets renamed, by SMEs and large organizations when they change their contact details, name or office bearers, by translators to apply massive search/replace lists - the list of uses is endless.
WordPipe applies one or more replacements to thousands of documents, to every part of your Microsoft Word documents.
To use WordPipe, you simply add a list of search/replace pairs, and for each one, specify where in the document it should be found. Then you tell it which files to process - that's it!
Use it for
* Standardizing corporate name changes such as your organization's phone number, address, web site or CEO
* Performing server consolidations where document links need updating
* Server renaming or replacement where document links need updating
* Updating documents to use Microsoft Namespace Server mappings
* Standardize Policy Headers
* Technical editing - Marking words and phrases based on fixed specifications
* Changing part numbers or SKUs across multiple files
* Removing digitized signatures from documents prior to converting them to PDF and placing them on the web
* Translating documents
* Correcting OCR (scanned) documents
* Detecting 'TOP SECRET' documents that have been saved in the wrong folder (by security identifiers located in headers)
* and much more.
* No limit on the number of documents processed - use it across an entire file server or web server
* Translators can import search/replace lists from Excel, CSV- or Tab-delimited files
* Easy to use with integrated online help
* In addition to supporting all of Microsoft Word's search and replace options, WordPipe offers many more, such as hyperlinks, bookmarks, drop down fields and more.
* Stand-alone - doesn't integrate directly with Microsoft Word so it doesn't destabilize your installation
* Translations are available for other languages
Changelog for this release:
The Read Only Recommend setting can now be changed. Note - a dummy replacement row is still required, but can have a blank search phrase column.
Microsoft Word 2007/Vista, 2003, 2002/XP, 2000 or higher
30 days trial