ActiveX component that is used to access mailbox on the server using POP3 protocol. Mail found on the server can be retrieved locally(complete messages or only headers) and/or can be deleted from server. Full set of commands for standard operations is supported.
Using wodPop3 you can easily get information about content of your mailbox.For each message found on server, wodPop3 will create new Message object in Messages collection, allowing you to easily check the message size and UID(this information is known immediately at connection), and determine if you will download the message or not.
For slow connections there is also ability to download only headers.
You can just let wodPop3 download all the email for you - it supports method to download all the mesasages and to download all headers - allowing you to open meassages after you disconnect from server - no need to waste time on open connection.
* Supports both blocking and non-blocking operations
* Can Automatically retrieve all messages from the server using one command
* Can Retrieve only headers
* Provides powerful set of properties that relate to messages - no need for external parsers
* Events for all major operations
* Supports UNICODE in message headers
* Royalty free licensing
* Ease of use