wodFTPServer is an ActiveX Component that implements server side of following protocols: FTP, FTP/S (FTPS or FTP+SSL) both in explicit and implicit modes, and SFTP (secure ftp subsystem on SSH2 secured channel). Support for all 3 protocol is transparent for your programming - you have same set of events, same set of properties and methods, same control over connected users - and just one property to change to switch from one protocol to another - Protocol property!
Unlike old FTP protocol support, FTPS and SFTP protocols provide security, privatekey/certificate authentication and strong encryption of data - great for insecure networks. wodFTPServer can be easily setup (using provided samples) to listen and accept such clients.
* support for FTP, SFTP and FTPS protocols
* support for certificate and privatekey authentications (required or optional)
* set of events to control every aspect of client's connection - when he changes directory, lists directory contents, downloads file....
* support for large files (larger than 4.2gb)
* transparent interface - interface is the same for all supported protocols
* debug log showing entered commands and replies sent to the user (in SFTP protocol wodFTPServer creates these messages for you!)
* NT style authentication - you don't need to create accounts on your server at all, use users registered on your NT system
* great speed
* complete information on connected users - get their originating IP address, originating port, total connected time...
* custom initial messages sent to the client - you can hide WeOnlyDo! origin completelly
* control bandwidth usage for each user separately
* easy interface - almost to say 'plug and play'
Operating System: Windows