Visual LightBox JS is a free wizard program that helps you easily generate web photo galleries with a nice Lightbox-style overlay effect, in a few clicks without writing a single line of code.
Just drag&drop your photos into Visual LightBox window, press "Publish" and your own web gallery with beautiful LightBox 2 effects will open in the browser instantly!
Visual LightBox is available as Prototype or jQuery plugin, for Windows and Mac, it is translated by volunteers to 25 languages!
* Flickr and Photobucket support
* jQuery plugin or Prototype extension
* Floating and smooth cross-fade transition
* Slideshow with autostart option
* Windows & MAC version
* XHTML compliant
* Zoom effect with overlay shadow
* Rounded corners of overlay window
* Large images fit to browser window
* A lot of nice gallery themes
* Image rotating and hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing
* Automatic thumbnail creation
* Adding caption
* Built-in FTP
Changelog for this release:
* New iPhone, Android, Aero themes.
* Improvements in "Insert to Page" wizard.
- Now you can add several galleries to one page.
- Multilevel undo/redo
- Faster page loading
* Bug fixes