Video Snapshot Wizard is an easy-to-use utility that allows to capture a still from a movie. The software provides support for the most popular video format such as AVI, FLV, ASF, MOV, RM, RMVB, WMV, MKV, VOB, MPG, MPEG etc. Except that frame grab ability like others video-frame-capture software, Video Snapshot Wizard can also edit frame image, output as BMP, JPG, GIF graphics, and can even rebuild the frames to create animated GIF image or movie thumbnails.
* Capture a series of frame snapshots from movie files. Support the most popular video formats.
* Capture frame images from DVD video.
* Exhibit all captured snapshots in thumbnail view mode.
* Crop and Resize frames in build-in image editor easily. Support batch editing.
* Add watermarks to snapshots in build-in image editor easily. Support batch editing.
* Export captured frames as BMP, JPG, PNG or GIF graphics.
* Turn frames into a user-defined animated GIF image.
* Edit your favorite pictures and make your thumbnails.
Changelog for this release:
Solved the transparency issue while saving captured frame images to transparent animated GIF image.
Windows Intel or compatible processors at 1.3 GHz minimum.256MB RAM or more.32-bit or greater video