tkCNC Editor is a text editor, specially designed for editing of CNC code (G-code) for CNC machines. It is used by CNC programmers and operators for fast editing and verification of CNC code. tkCNC Editor version 2.0 has implemented these functions: MDI (Multiple document interface) ? allows editing of multiple NC documents, G-code syntax highlighting, Multiple Undo/Redo, Print Preview ? NC documents preview before printing, All standard text editor functions such as Cut, Copy, Paste.
* MDI (Multiple document interface) – allows editing of multiple NC documents
* G-code syntax highlighting
* Multiple Undo/Redo
* Print Preview – NC documents preview before printing
* All standard text editor functions such as Cut, Copy, Paste...
* Fast NC blocks renumeration
* Find/Replace function with special features for NC code searching
* Fast points import from AutoCAD
* Generator of circular and rectangular point patterns (coordinates)
* Smart NC code templates
* Various operations with NC code registers such as: mirroring, renumerating, translation, rotation, basic mathematical operations (+,-,*,/), sorting etc.
* Conversion of 2D coordinates from polar to Cartesian system and vice versa
* NC code registers swapping
* NC code registers sorting (order in block)
* 3D tool path simulation with possibility of export in AutoCAD or DXF file (Simulation supports NC code analysis block by block, coordinates viewing for every tool-path point, tools diameter representation)
* Degrees conversion from Degrees/Minutes/Seconds format to decimal format and vice versa
* Automated NC documents joining
* "QuickCalc" function implemented in text editor window for quick calculation of simple mathematical expressions directly in code
Pentium 4, 256mb RAM, VGA 1280x1024, 3-button wheel mouse, Internet connection