SwisSQL offers a complete Data Migration Tool that helps the migration and transfer of database schemas and data across leading databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, MS-SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS Access. It offers an open, user-friendly, and extensible migration process ensuring reliability and data integrity.
* Flexible, open and extensible migration process.
* Rapid data migration across databases ensuring data integrity with no loss of data.
* Restructure/Transform schema and data with ease during migration.
* Migrate/Transfer data across databases deployed on different platforms (Windows or Unix or Linux).
* Provides an uniform approach for migration across different databases.
* Offers a unique mechanism to verify the migrated data using "Database Migration Verifier".
* Easy to Install and Easy to Use tool with user friendly & intuitive GUI.
SwisSQL Data Migration Tool Features:
1. Supports migration/transfer of schema and data across Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL MaxDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS Access databases.
2. Migration of data from Excel and CSV (Comma Separated Value) files into databases.
3. Migrates tables, indexes, constraints along with data.
4. Support for migration and transformation of data using SQL SELECT queries.
5. Generates scripts to perform data & schema migration in a command line mode (without GUI). Scripts can also be used for periodic scheduled migration.
6. Supports basic features for Schema and Data transformation during migration.
7. Supports migrating stored procedures, functions, triggers, if the source and target RDBMS are the same. Following migration combinations are supported currently: SQL Server to SQL Server, Oracle to Oracle, DB2 to DB2 and Sybase to Sybase.
8. Criteria based data migration (data subsetting) is supported when migrating from Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Sybase ASE to any database. User can set the filter criteria for a table(s) based on which, only the rows matching the criteria (subset) will be migrated. If criteria is set for a table, then its dependant tables will also be migrated based on its relationship.
9. Support for migration to CSV files and Insert SQL statements.
128 MB RAM,PIII 800 MHz,50 MB hard disk space