StockMarketEye is an easy to use portfolio and stock market tracker that helps you keep an eye on your investments and the markets. Track the performance of your IRA and other investments with portfolios. Keep your eye on the market with watchlists. Gain perspective on market movement with dynamic stock charts. See the performance of all of your investments at a glance with the investment tracking overview. Find ticker symbols with the built-in symbol search. Get free quotes, updated automatically or on-demand. View basic fundamental ratios. Access stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, indexes or currency pairs from most major world exchanges. Keep your investing ideas on your desktop, not on the Internet. Download StockMarketEye now for a free, fully functional 30-day trial.
StockMarketEye helps you stay informed of market movement. By organizing your stock picks into watchlists, you can quickly and easily track their performance and be better prepared to make your investment decisions.
A chart tells a stock's story. StockMarketEye let's you quickly visualize that story with dynamic, end-of-day price charts. Quickly switch between charts for different stocks to help you gain perspective on market movement.
Track Your Portfolios
Track your actual portfolios or create virtual portfolios. Compare their performance. See what effects a change to your portfolio will have before you make it. Learn what investing strategies work for you.
Keep Your Eye On The Market
StockMarketEye lets you monitor stocks from most major world exchanges including those in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Japan and more. Investments are displayed in their native currency. Stock quotes are free and can be updated automatically or on-demand.
Changelog for this release:
* Portfolio charting! View the end-of-day market values of your portfolios in the chart area. Note that synchronisation may be required.
* Comparison charting! Add an index or stock (or any chartable symbol) to the chart to compare with the currently visible chart.
* Preferences: Separate formatting is now available for a Portfolios Shares column. It can be configured with 0 4 decimal places.
* Preferences: Percentage and currency symbols are now optional.
* New column: Volume % Ave 3M which will display todays volume as a percentage of the average 3 month daily volume (from the Volume Ave 3M column).
* New Portfolio Transactions column: Cash Affected which displays whether the proceeds of this transaction were added/deducted from the Portfolios cash balance.
* Improved split handling.
* Improved historical FX charts.
* Previous Close column renamed to Close
* Portfolios total buy value removed from Buy Price column in Total line. Please use Buy Value column instead.
* Closing the application is now much faster when many Watchlists and Portfolios are present.
* Exporting a Portfolios Transactions with import compatible formatting adds 4 new columns: Exchange Rate, Currency, Cash Affected and Name.
* Importing a Portfolio from a CSV Transactions file now also supports the same additional 4 columns. See the documentation in the Users Guide for the details.
* Stability improvements for the update and restart process.
* Linux startup script permissions are now correctly set after upgrade.
Java 1.5 or greater; 10MB hard disk space.