Stellar Phoenix DB2 Recovery software recovers corrupted databases that are created by using IBM DB2 (UDB) v8. DB2 should be installed on a computer in which Stellar Phoenix DB2 Recovery software needs to be installed. This software repairs a corrupted database and creates a new database. DB2 stores a database at the location specified during the configuration of the database. There should be no active connection with the database that needs to be recovered.
All connections should be closed and then recovery process should be started. Stellar Phoenix DB2 Recovery software automatically selects and displays all databases that are attached to DB2. After scanning process Stellar Phoenix DB2 Recovery software shows the original contents of the selected database. You can also select and recover corrupted databases manually by using the Stellar Phoenix DB2 Recovery software. Stellar Phoenix DB2 recovery software recovers and attach the recovered databases to DB2 automatically.
You can store the repaired databases at the location where the database is previously stored or at specified location..
- Recovers triggers, tables, schemas, views, containers, and buffer pools
- Recovers damaged and corrupted DB2 databases
- Preview of repairable DB2 database components
- Provides automatic and manual selection of DB2 databases
- Recovers user-defined distinct data types
- Recovers primary and foreign keys
- Saves recovered DB2 databases at user-specified location
- Creates and saves the log report for the database recovery operation
- Supports recovery of databases created in IBM DB2 (UDB) v8
- Supports compatibility with Windows Server 2003, XP, and 2000
1GB RAM per 20 GB of database, 10MB of free space & IBM DB2 (UDB) version 8