SQL Server Backup is a backup and restore utility for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 , 2005 , 2000 , 7.0 , MSDE , WMSDE , SQL Server 2005 , 2008 Express. It can backup SQL Server database to local hard disk or network storage device ,and restore database with a new name or move database files to a new location , restore database to the point of failure . It fully integrates with Windows Task Scheduler engine , supports data compression and encryption . It's user-friendly wizard and flexible design enable you backup and restore SQL Server database without deep knowledge of SQL Server.
Features of SQL Server Backup:
* All versions of Microsoft SQL Server backup and restore supports: Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 ,Microsoft SQL Server 2000 , Microsoft SQL Server 2005 , 2008 supports , MSDE , WMSDE , SQL Server 2005, 2008 Express and Enterprise Edition .
* Remote management supports.
* Back up multiple databases in one single job.
* Log shipping supports in professional edition.
* Flexible backup strategies supports , basic on backup counter or backup size.
* More flexible email notification option.
* It can be configured to do extra command ,works before or after job.
* Copy database from one server to another by creating backups automatically in professional edition.
* More easy to restore database to a refresh machine or other server in professional edition.
* Convert DataBK backups to Microsoft SQL Server raw backups.
* Multiple users supports.
* Multi SQL Server instance supports.
* Remote Storage Server run as service.
* Supports database full and differential backup and transaction log backup.
* Data compression supports.
* AES encryption supports.
* Backup to local hard disk , USB removable disk or remote network driver .
* Restore database with a new database name.
* Restore database to a point in time.
* Restore database to point of failure.
Changelog for this release:
Can reload new added or modified scheduled task immediately.
SQL Server Backup have following system requirements:
Microsoft Windows @ NT/2000/XP/2003
500 MHz or higher Processor
64 MB RAM
50 MB available hard disk space for program installation .
15 days trial