About Sothink SWF Decompiler
Sothink SWF Decompiler, a professional Flash decompiler easily decompiles one or more SWF to FLA. It supports Flash 6, Flash MX 2004, Flash 8, Flash CS3 and Flash CS4. This Flash decompiler can recover FLA and extract elements including shape, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript etc. It is compatible with ActionScript 3.0.
Below is the available output element formats:
1 ActionScript as AS, BIN or HTML format;
2 Sounds as SWF, FLA, MP3 or WAV format;
3 Images as SWF, FLA, JPEG, BMP or PNG format,
4 Videos as SWF, FLA or FLV format,
5 Shapes as SWF, FLA or GLS format, etc.
Sothink SWF Decompiler provides user-friendly interface. Four interface styles are offered to meet the individual need. The preview window can set background color as website style to view if Flash matches with it well, and also it views thumbnail and navigates the elements. A built-in player makes Flash movie play smoothly with full-control playback in the program.
* Convert SWF to FLA stably.
* Export one or more SWF to FLV, SWF to element at one time.
* Support exporting the resources to SWF or FLA format.
* Extract element into various formats, including shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript, etc.
* Export the video file in FLV format from Flash movie.
* Export ActionScript file in AS, HTML format.
* Support Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (7.0), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (9.0) and Flash CS4 (10.0). New
* Compatible with ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
* Support Flash components.
* Provide a user-friendly interface (like Office 2007)
* Invoke Flash SWF from User-friendly Explorer-like Windows.
* Offer built-in player to play SWF on hard drive or network.
* Supply the playback control bar to play, stop, forward, backward; zoom in/out Flash movie freely.
* Navigate and browse resources in preview window before exporting.
* View detailed properties of elements in Flash movies.
* Optimizes the display of ActionScript in Resources Panel. When decompiling AS3.0, support showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
* Supports scanning the cache of IE and listing all Flash files you have viewed.
* Supplies SWF Catcher for Firefox and SWF Catcher for IE.
Changelog for this release:
# Optimize the conversion that from SWF resources to SVG format.
# Upgrade Sothink Flash Downloader for FireFox to version 1.6, which supports Firefox 5.
# If there are Chinese characters in the installation path, the generated JS files will be empty when exporting "Sprite" resources to HTML format.
# On text edit panel, the status remain unchanged when mouse over the buttons.
# Some other bugs.
Windows operating system