Seven Transformation Pack will convert your XP based system to look like Windows 7 and some of its features emulated. You don't have to purchase Windows 7 or any 3rd-party applications to get Windows 7 UI experiences. This transformation pack will simply make it done for you for free!
This will update your Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 with Windows Seven GUI by adding beautiful new themes and replacing system files.
Seven Transformation Pack gives to your system the fresh and cool look of Microsoft's new operating system: Windows 7. The pack changes most of the system icons, skins and toolbars and also adds new enhancements to your desktop.
Vista compatibilities - Starting from version 2.0, Seven Transformation Pack will support Windows Vista operating system and allow user to get Windows 7 experiences in Windows Vista. It will support XP/2003 and Windows Vista in same installation package for easy update and avoid conflicts. You may think file size is too large for Windows Vista user alone but please bear with it.
Seven Transformation Pack will replace many of the resources in Windows XP/Windows Server 2003. It can change such things as:
* Boot screen
* Welcome Screen / Logon Screen
* New msstyles files (visual styles)
* New desktop and file icons
* New toolbar icons
* Progress Dialogs
* Sounds scheme
* System Tray icons
* New Wallpapers
* Some Windows 7's popular features
* And much more
Changelog for this release:
- Fixed infamous welcome center being in used while reinstalling
- Fixed missing files bugs in setup integration
- Fixed missing taskkill.exe error in some machines
- Fixed potential dwwin.exe errors during shutdown
- Fixed shutdown dialog resource patching glitches when new updates are available
- Fixed unsubscribing to Windows X's Live failure in Welcome Center
- Improved deferred launcher to give startup applications lower priorities for better system performance
- Updated ViGlance build to official release in website