SecureBlackbox (VCL edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
SecureBlackbox offers wide range of security functions grouped into following packages:
* OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify your documents and data using OpenPGP standard. Create, sign, revoke and manage OpenPGP keys.
* PDFBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify PDF documents using public keys (X.509 certificates) and symmetric passwords or keys.
* XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign, decrypt and validate XML documents using XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES standards.
* SFTPBlackbox - transfer files and perform other file operations using secure SFTP protocol. Build your own SFTP server to distribute or accept files from other clients.
* SSHBlackbox - access remote shell, execute commands remotely, create secure tunnels, transfer your application data using SSH protocol. Also build your own SSH servers.
* PKIBlackbox - Generate, validate and manage objects of Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). Get access to cryptography hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards).
* SSLBlackbox - support SSL and TLS protocols to secure your client and server applications. Transfer files via FTP (RFC 959) and FTP-over-SSL (RFC 2228) protocols for secure file transfer. Access Web data via HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
* EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
* ZIPBlackbox - compress data with strong encryption.
* MIMEBlackbox - create and process e-mail messages, including mail, signed and encrypted using S/MIME or PGP/MIME.
Unlike other components SecureBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols and doesn't use third-party libraries.
This is VCL edition, which can be used with Delphi 4-7, Delphi 2005-2009, C++Builder 2007 and 2009, Kylix 3, FreePascal.