Ratiomaster.NET is a small standalone application which fakes upload and download stats of a torrent to almost all bittorrent trackers.
This means that it does NOT rely on your bittorrent client (uTorrent, Azureus, BitComet, ABC and etc.) and it will NOT download/upload the files on a torrent - it only can fake download/upload.
RatioMaster.NET has hardcoded emulations for the most commonly used BitTorrent clients: uTorrent, BitComet, Azureus, ABC, BitLord, BTuga, BitTornado, Burst, BitTyrant, BitSpirit.
- Supports multiple torrents running in one instance.
- Multy OS support: Widnows, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X and Unix.
- Automatically loads torrent info from torrent file.
- Support for tabs sessions (save current session and load it later)
- Very strong protection against anti-cheat scripts.
- Very good, user-friendly GUI. Drag&drop support for files.
- Parses all data from all running uTorrent, Azureus, BitComet and ABC instances.
- Can select upload and download speed.
- Can select random values for upload and download speeds at tracker update.
- Can select tracker response interval (program automatically gets this value from tracker).
- Lots of bittorrent client simulations available - latest versions of uTorrent, BitComet, Azureus, Vuze, BitTorrent, BitLord, ABC, BTuga, BitTornado, Burst, BitTyrant, BitSpirit, Deluge, KTorrent and Gnome BT.
- Shows uploaded, downloaded, tracker update intervals, and more info all in real-time!
- Support for custom announce and client simulation parameters.
- Good error protection.
- Supports different types of proxies. (HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4a and SOCKS5)
- Program keeps a log and if any errors occur you can send me the log and I will try to fix the problem...
- Program will inform you of new versions.
- Works in almost all bittorrent trackers.
- And many other great features!
.NET Framework 2.0