ProgDVB - the universal and very power software for watching digital TV and listening to radio channels.
Support for various types of data sources:
* Internet TV and Radio. About 4000 channels in the list.
* DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB-T
* Analog TV
* Playback from a file
* High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC
* Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording/playback of several channels from one or more devices
* Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support
* Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC,...
* Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size
* 10 Bands equalizer
* TV and Radio channels recording
* Playback from disk based files
* Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV,JTV.
* Subtile(Teletext, image-based and closed captions)
* Support for VR, VMR7,VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence
* Network broadcasting
* Skins for OSD and GUI
* Both Win32 and full-fledged Win64 versions are available
* Interface Language Localizations
Currently works with DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T and DVB-C cards of the following manufactures:
* Anysee (E30S Plus,...)
* AverMedia DVB-S
* Azurewave (TwinHan) (VP-1027, VP-1034, VP-1041,... ).
* BroadLogic 2030/1030
* Compro VideoMate DVB-S
* Digital everywhere FireDTV/FloppyDTV
* DVBWorld USB2.0 DVB-S/DVBWorldDTV(PCI-Sat), Acorp TV878DS/DS110/DS120, Nextorm NBS240/NSC120
* GeniaTech products(Digistar DVB-S PCI, satbox, TVStar, Digistar2, Digiwave 103G,...)
* Kworld DVB-S 100 compatible (Vstream, Dynavision..... )
* LifeView FlyDVB
* Netcast DVB
* NEWMI Advanced DVB
* TBS Q-Box
* Telemann Skymedia 300 DVB (not official)
* St@rKey usb box
* Cards with BDA driver (possible issues with some cards)
* Also works without a card, for example, as a video player or as a broadcast client
Changelog for this release:
Many small fixes (m3u, interface, RC, scheduler,...)
# Intel Pentium - III Processor 500 Mhz.
# 128 MB memory on board.
# 5 MB of disc space (without size of disc space for Video&Audio Recording).
# AGP SVGA GraficVideo-Adapter with 32 MB memory on board.
# SoundBlaster compatible sound card
# Network adapter 10/100 MB/Sec. (High speed Net-card is strongly recommended for Broadcasting).
# DirectX v.8.0 or higher.
# It is much better to use the new drivers from Techno Trend v2.09 or 2.10.
# For work with Recording option you will need to install some software codecs from different manufactures.