Print Conductor is a batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this smart tool can be a real time-saver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click the 'Start Printing' button.
All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you select Universal Document Converter as a virtual printer to use with Print Conductor, you can batch convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets or drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 7.0:
- New interface
- New smart file processing core
- New Advanced Settings tab instead of INI file editor
- New supported formats: Outlook PST, OST, P7M (smime.p7m), DICOM
- Printing in single print job mode
- Printing several pages on a single paper sheet
- Adding page numbers or source file metadata via text watermark
- Sorting list items by delivery time
- Printing only specific worksheets of CAD or Excel files
- Importing a list of files from Microsoft Excel file
- Saving current List of Documents when quitting the program
- 2x faster processing of Word and PDF files
- Improved processing of DWG and DXF files
- Redesigned print estimation and post-print reports
- New HTML file processing engine
- Reduced number of data requests to printer
Changelog for this release:
New graphical interface; New smart file processing core; New Advanced Settings tab; New supported formats: Outlook PST, OST, DICOM; Ability to print files in single print job mode; Printing several pages on a single paper sheet; Adding page numbers and file names via text watermark and more
Microsoft® Windows 10/8/7/XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Microsoft® Windows Server