PowerPointPipe is a mass search and replace tool designed to ease the editing of hundreds or thousands of presentations when they all need changing, such as changing an organization's phone number, address, web site, CEO etc.
PowerPointPipe takes ALL the hard work out of replacing text across multiple Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Just imagine - next time your organization changes its phone number, address, web site or CEO - just run PowerPointPipe across your file server or website to fix all affected presentations in one hit. Translators can use PowerPointPipe's grid to define multiple search/replace pairs.
You can also run PowerPointPipe in search-only mode to locate documents needing manual change.
Use it for:
* Standardizing corporate name changes such as your organization's phone number, address, web site or CEO
* Performing server consolidations where document links need updating
* Server renaming or replacement where document links need updating
* Updating documents to use Microsoft Namespace Server mappings
* Changing part numbers or SKUs across multiple files
* Translating documents
* and much more.
* No limit on the number of presentations processed - use it across an entire file server or web server
* Translators can import search/replace lists from Excel, CSV- or Tab-delimited files
* Easy to use with integrated online help
* Supports the same search and replace options as Microsoft PowerPoint, plus more
* Stand-alone - doesn't integrate directly with PowerPoint so it doesn't destabilize your installation
* Update documents to use Microsoft Namespace Server mappings
* Translations are available for other languages
* New! Find and replace inside the Slide Master (per Slide), Master Slide (per presentation), Notes Master, Title Master and Handout Master
* New! Search and replace inside OLE Link paths e.g. to embedded Excel worksheets
* Search and replace inside slide notes
* Search and replace with all PowerPoint's options such as Match Case, Match Whole Word etc, plus more
* Handles any number of sub folders
* Search and replace inside Code Modules - even if protected
* Search and replace inside hyperlink addresses
* Search and replace inside shapes and text boxes
* Search and replace inside built in document properties and custom properties such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc
* Search and replace inside headers and footers
* Fully Unicode compliant - search and replace international character sets (unlike competing products)
* Allows replacements to be longer than 255 characters (Microsoft PowerPoint limits this to 255)
* Works with Windows SharePoint Services document libraries
* Control the presentation types used - so you can process any custom presentation type
* Can be automated or scheduled via the command line, and settings are saved in an easy-to-edit or generate XML format
* Read only documents can be processed or skipped
* Easy to install/uninstall
* The original file date and time stamp can be preserved.
Changelog for this release:
Now handles shapes that include tables.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/Vista, 2003, 2002/XP, 2000 or higher
30 day trial