PowerPoint Viewer 2007 lets you view full-featured presentations created in PowerPoint 97 and later versions. This viewer also supports opening password-protected Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. You can view and print presentations, but you cannot edit them in the PowerPoint Viewer 2007.
The following section on Font Components amends the license terms for the PowerPoint Viewer and must accompany any permitted redistribution of the PowerPoint Viewer:
You may use the fonts that accompany the PowerPoint Viewer only to display and print content from a device running a Microsoft Windows operating system. Additionally, you may do the following:
* Embed fonts in content as permitted by the embedding restrictions in the fonts
* When printing content, temporarily download the fonts to a printer or other output device
You may not copy, install or use the fonts on other devices.
Note: If no end user license agreement is presented during installation or the first run of PowerPoint Viewer 2007, by downloading this software you agree that the software is subject to the terms of the end user license agreement that you already accepted with your previous installation of PowerPoint Viewer 2007, with Microsoft as the licensor.
The following Microsoft PowerPoint features are not supported by this viewer:
* Information Rights Management (IRM) presentations.
* Running macros, programs, or opening linked or embedded objects.
To install this download:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
2. Double-click the PowerPointViewer.exe program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
To specify a download install location (for network administrators):
1. On the Start menu, click Run, and type command.
2. Navigate to the path of the installed PowerPointViewer.exe program.
3. Type PowerPointViewer.exe /extract:c:\target where c:\target is the extract directory.
4. Navigate to the installation directory specified in the previous step.
5. Type msiexec /i ppviewer.msi INSTALLLOCATION=c:\target where c:\target is the installation directory.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Instructions for use:
* Once you have installed this download, from the Start menu under All Programs, open Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007.
Note PowerPoint Viewer 2007 registers with the .ppt, .pptx, .pptm, .pot, .potx, .potm, .pps, .ppsx and .ppsm file extensions only if a version of PowerPoint is not installed on your computer. If registered, double-clicking on these file types will launch PowerPoint Viewer 2007.
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP
* Random access memory (RAM):
o For Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4: 64 MB of RAM
o For Windows XP wi