PDF Studio is an easy to use, yet powerful PDF editor tool that works on Linux, Mac and Windows. It allows users to review and annotate PDF documents, scan-to-pdf, fill PDF forms, change security, highlight text and more...
* View & Print: Open any pdf document and send it to the printer. Documents will be automatically resized to fit the paper size. PDF Studio supports all types of pdf fonts.
* Sticky Notes, Typewriter tool, Graphical Tools, Audio Comments, Hyperlinks: Open any pdf document and add your sticky notes or comments to the document using text, graphic, and audio markup tools. You can add free text notes, draw shapes such as arrows, circles, rectangles. Record or import a sound. Add hyperlinks. Type text anywhere in a PDF document and fill forms that do not contain interactive form fields. Jump from one annotation to the next using the navigation pane.
* Rubber Stamps: Mark your pdf documents as Urgent, Paid, Confidential. You can also create your own custom stamps such as a signature stamp. All stamps can be saved to be reused later.
* Annotations Review Status: Mark annotations as checked, rejected, completed...
* Headers and Footers: Add titles, watermarks, page numbers, dates, image stamps...
* Text Search, Extract, Highlight, Underline, Cross Out : Search through the text of an open PDF document. Extract text from a pdf document to a text file. Select a paragraph on the page and highlight, underline or cross out the text from it.
* Scan to PDF: Scan documents from any Twain or Sane compliant scanner into a new or existing pdf document.
* PDF Interactive Forms: Fill any pdf form and save it locally. Once the form is filled, you can flatten form fields to obtain a non-editable version of the form.
* Modify Pages: Append, merge or split documents. Delete, insert, replace, rotate pages.
* Passwords and Permissions: Add passwords or change permissions on your pdf documents. You can set /remove permissions to print, to modify, to copy, to annotate and to fill form fields. PDF Studio encrypt pdf documents using the higher security level.
* Bookmarks / Outlines: Create new bookmarks or edit existing ones to allow users to jump to specific locations in this document or other documents.
* Batch functions: Stamp, Print, Encrypt, Extract Text or Images for multiple documents with a single click as a batch.
* PDF From / To Images: Import JPG, TIFF or PNG images into a document. Convert pages of a pdf document to JPG, TIFF (optimized for scanning) or PNG images.
* File Attachments: Attach files to a PDF document and package multiple documents in one.
* Preflight PDF/X Verification: Verify that a PDF document is PDF/X-compliant.
* Measurement Tools : Measure distances, perimeters or areas in drawings.
* Import/Export: Import and Export comments and form data in FDF, XFDF or XDP format.
* Any platform, no third party programs required: Work on Macintosh, Linux, Windows (including Vista), AIX. And because PDF Studio uses Qoppa's proprietary technology to view and modify PDF files, it doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other other software to run.
* Languages: Available in English, French, German, Spanish.