What does a mining colony sorting robot dream of? His work of course, he's a dedicated fellow. But this dream has turned into a nightmare. The mineral cubes have come alive and are resorting themselves, switching types, multiplying and becoming just plain stubborn.
Seen through the eyes of our robotic friend, Odd Box features 100black and white gameplay.Who says independent games can't be pretentious! Watch out for the Super-Full-Color-Power-Up though, the answer to every robot's dream.
Odd Box is easy to play, the left mouse button moves the odd boxes, the right button moves your view of the action. Try out the free demo today. It really is very odd.
* 100 7.07236e-308ood old black and white!
* Exciting Tetris style 3D gameplay.
* 3 difficulty modes to keep you challenged.
* Unique Super-Full-Color-Power-Up!
* Full screen gameplay and crisp visual FX.
DirectX (included with Windows XP)