nfsAxe package is NFS client and NFS server for Windows. The only NFS software that gives you the high performance file sharing connectivity capabilities. nfsAxe enhances your networking performance and access.
nfsAxe NFS Server: nfsAxe Server can be installed on any Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2K/2K3/XP/Vista workstation to share your local drives and folders with other networked users, no matter which operating system they are running on their workstations. Only a NFS Client is required on that system for users to mount your disks as part of their system.
nfsAxe NFS Client: nfsAxe NFS Client for Windows can be installed on any Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2K/2K3/XP/Vista workstation to enable your workstation to benefit from networks NFS Server services. With the help of nfsAxe Client you can mount disks and folders from network, no matter under which operating system they reside, and make them as part of your familiar local desktop environment.
The nfsAxe package includes:
LPD & LPR
PC Hardware & Software Requirements:
- A standard 32-bit IBM PC (e.g., i486, or Pentium) or 100% compatible
- 8 Mbytes RAM (MS Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2000/XP)
- Color graphics controller supporting SVGA video modes
- Mouse Unit compatible with Microsoft Windows
- Optional math coprocessor
- 8 Mbytes free hard disk space.
- Note that this disk requirement does not account for the disk cluster size. The larger the cluster size the greater the disk requirement.
- TCP/IP facility with Windows Sockets Interface.
- TCP/IP protocols over Ethernet or Serial port connection
- Optional server implementations of FTP and TFTP
- Virtual terminal protocol Telnet
- Optional server implementation of Berkeley Line Printer protocol
- Login account on the host machine.
Operational 30 minutes per run. After 30 minutes session you need to restart nfsAxe.