MAXA Cookie Manager (MCM) is the first and, to date, the only product of its kind that is specifically designed to protect your privacy, regardless of the web browser you use! MCM works with the majority of current browsers available on the market today.
MCM puts you back in control of your privacy
With MCM, you can do the following:
1. List all of the types of cookies on your computer
2. Decide which cookies are safe and which ones are dangerous
3. Automatically delete cookies as they appear on your computer
4. Block entire domains so that all cookies from an entire website are blocked
5. Create and manage both white lists and black lists - Increasing productivity by keeping the cookies that you actually need!
And, much more!
If you want to learn even more about cookies, then please take a look at our Whitepaper.
MAXA Cookie Manager works with Windows 98/Me/XP/2000/Vista/2008 and Windows 7 (both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions).
MAXA Cookie Manager is available in English, German, French and Spanish (all included in the download).
*Establish the type or technology used
*From which server
*Size of file
*How long it remains valid
*Total of cookies stored
*Total of recently-arrived cookies
*Monitor the activities of new cookies during an internet session
*Displays the contents in human readable form
*Evaluate possible threats
*Permanently disable cookies (Blacklist) ? Prevents recurrent cookies
*Permanently protect cookies (Whitelist) ? Keep the cookies you want to or need to keep.
*Export as HTML
*Reference-database: contains information on over 100,000 sites that may place suspicious or fraudulent cookies.
*Real Time Database is updated hourly
*Database is interactive: users can submit their own opinions and experiences about a cookie?s server.
*Built in WhoIs lookup function. Easily find out the details of any domain.
*Local Cookie Search (offline) with content investigator.
*Online update service
*And much more
New developments in Version 3.2:
* As a Skype user you can see whether Skype Cookies are activated or not. Deactivation can be done within the wizard.
* If you use a portable version of Firefox or Opera, you can configure the profile paths for these browsers in the configuration wizard.
* Less limitations in Lite-Version: Browser dependent cookies can be deleted, as well as evaluation of cookies. Participation in the online data base is open to anyone without time limit.
Changelog for this release:
* Web Bug Pre Monitoring in web bug alert screen
* More details about the cookies can be shown
* Ability to choose between domain wide and cookie-only block in web bug alert screen
* Profile path can be entered to support all chromium based browsers
* Further usability and stability improvements
Pentium II / 200MHz
Lite version has no White and Blacklist and cannot delete browser independent cookies.