The Magnifying Glass Pro utility is a virtual magnifier (virtual lens, screen-zoomer) that enables you to enlarge (magnify) text and graphics as they are displayed on your computer monitor or attached television screen, or projected onto a larger media during a presentation (e.g., using an application such as PowerPoint). As you pass your mouse cursor over a section of the viewing area, the display is magnified making it instantly more readable and accessible. In addition, you can apply a variety of visual effects and enhancements to that display.
What can "Magnifying Glass Pro" do for you?
* Aid with compromised vision.
* Lessen eyestrain for those with normal vision.
* Enhance onscreen and projected detail.
* Allow modification of the magnified area in real time (e.g., invert or rotate the image, change the contrast).
* Take advantage of multi-monitor systems. For example, one monitor (or TV screen) could be dedicated to a full-screen Glass -- a magnified, easy-to-view display of the image on the primary working display.
* Provide you with more control over your business presentations.
Preferred CPU frequency is 500 MHz and above