JSCAPE MFT Server is a managed file transfer solution that centralizes all of your file transfer processes into a single easy to use application. JSCAPE MFT Server supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP, SCP and HTTP/S.
# Provide a highly secure method for exchanging data both internally and between trading partners that meets PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA and GLBA compliance requirements
# Simplify file transfers by unifying all services and processes into a single platform independent solution
# Gain control of users and system resources
# Automate file transfers between trading partners and respond to server side events
# Provide a secure web-based file transfer gateway to clients without installing any software
- Platform independent solution with installers for Windows, Linux, Solaris, UNIX, AIX and Mac OS X operating systems
- Support for all popular file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP, SCP and HTTP/S
- Accelerated file transfer over high speed / high latency networks moves files up to 100 times faster than FTP
- Brandable and easy to use web based client interface for transferring and managing files
- Support for multiple domains each with their own unique file transfer services and configurations
- Multi-lingual web user interface with built in language packs for English, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Authentication modules for integrating with existing LDAP, Active Directory, NTLM, PAM and database user repositories
- Triggers module for use in automating business processes such as file transfers with trading partners and responding to server events
- Data Loss Prevention module for use in preventing leakage of sensitive data such as credit card, SSN and bank account numbers.
- Jailed user accounts and virtual file system keep your users data separate
- Ad-hoc file transfer module for granting non-account holders temporary access to data
- Several security features designed to meet PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX and GLBA compliance requirements
- Support for high availability and load balancing environments
- Integrated key management tools for OpenPGP, SSH and SSL standards
- Directory monitors with ability to detect when directories have been modified
- Java based API for managing the server, users and configuration settings
- Integrity checksum and resume file transfer capabilities
... and much more
Changelog for this release:
Enhancement: Complete rewrite of the AFTP protocol providing for accelerated file transfers over high latency networks.
Enhancement: Added support for password policies when generating passwords for ad-hoc email file transfers.
Enhancement: Updated UI for trading partners module.
Enhancement: Added ability to create a drop zone from the management API.
Enhancement: Added support for multi-word phrases when tagging files via web interface.
Enhancement: Added ability to specify what SSL/TLS protocols are used.
Enhancement: Added ability to specify a footer message that is appended to all ad-hoc email file transfers.
Enhancement: Added support for limiting what top level domains (TLD) and/or email addresses an ad-hoc email file transfer may be sent to.
Enhancement: Added additional reporting to activity log showing when a trigger is queued and finished.
Enhancement: Added host key verification support to FTPS, SFTP and SCP related actions and trading partners module.
Enhancement: Redesigned Key Manager and added section for managing host keys.
Update: Updated license agreement removing SaaS usage restriction.
Bug Fix: Resolved gradual memory leak experienced often over several weeks.
Bug Fix: Resolved CPU utilization issue when connecting to web server using IE 9 browser.
Bug Fix: Resolved issue where a trigger will not fire and nothing is reported to the log in cases where maximum trigger resource limit is reached.
Bug Fix: Fixed issue with dialog disappearing after uploading a file using a drop zone.
Bug Fix: Fixed issue with JMX service not properly releasing port when JMX service is disabled.
Sun or IBM JVM (Java Virtual Machine) 1.5 or above
IE7 (or above), Firefox 3 (or above), Safari 3 (or above) browser.