Joe's Farm is a re-make of a popular game called "Sokoban". The point of the game is to place different objects in the marked positions. There is logic involved in placing the objects, and each level is going to challenge you more. You will have to think through your moves to save steps and time.
How is this game different from others similar to it? There are 3D graphics and special effects. In the prototype of Joe's Farm you had to move within brick walls. In the re-make everything happens on a small farm that belongs to Joe.
Key Game Features
* 100 unique, hand-crafted levels
* Lively and diverse farm surroundings
* Extra packs with additional levels
* Soothing, relaxing music
* Handy player profile system
* High Scores
* Mouse control
* Multiple actions Joe is capable of performing.
Pentium-600 / 128M RAM / 3D Video 16M