Jitbit Help-Desk is a web based help desk software (also called "support ticket tracking software"), designed to deliver outstanding customer support. Based on ASP.NET, easy to install, simple to use and accessible from anywhere as a web application.
Jitbit HelpDesk tracks and handles your customers' tickets and saves your technicians' time.
Why Jitbit Help Desk?
* Extremely cheap helpdesk software - only $349 for a single installation (unlimited users and technicians) or $699 for the source-codes. All contracts include free upgrades within one year and discounted upgrades afterwards.
* Email integration - instantly turns emails into help-desk tickets, and sends out automatic email notifications to both users and help-desk technicians.
* FREE evaluation version has no expiration (download and test as long as you need)
* Unlimited - similar web-based software is priced $100-200 "per seat", while Jitbit is unlimited.
* Extremely Easy for both users and help-desk technicians. Takes seconds to setup (run the installer and start working in seconds).
* Reliable - most advanced technical platform: Microsoft ASP.NET and MS SQL Server
Helpdesk key features
* File attachments - post documents, screenshots and PDFs.
* Asset management - track your assets, assign it to your users
* Knowledge base and Reports with an option to export to Excel
* Secure - different user roles and security permissions (technicians can be assigned to different areas, no customer sees someone else's data, etc)
* Flexible - possible Windows-integrated authentication - integrate Help-Desk with your existing Active Directory users catalog
* Multilingual - Help-Desk is easily localizable to other locales and languages using ASP.NET resources.
English, German, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi languages are included.
* Source codes - C# source codes available for developers
How does the Help Desk work?
A customer submits a ticket (an "issue") to Jitbit Help-Desk web-application (using the web-interface or by sending an email to "email@example.com"). Help desk technicians, responsible for the ticket category (for example, email-engineer for email issues, or webmaster for website-related issues etc) are notified of the new issue, and "take" it (or are assigned by the administrator). Jitbit HelpDesk includes an integrated discussion forum for every ticket, where customers and technicians post updates and interact with each other. After an issue is closed, it can be published to a knowledge base.
Changelog for this release:
- Source codes license fixes
- Updated translations. Fixed user-popup in Firefox (encoding bug)
- POP email module fixed (using an improved component)
- Helpdesk now has a RESTful web-service for external app integration
- Updated manual (API docs)
- Performance improvements
- Ticket-tagging improved
- KB tag editor
- "Close ticket" button moved to the right, after custom ticket status buttons
- Minor UI tuneups
- No more Ssl certificate validation errors or POP and IMAP
- Ticket-list date sorting fixed for 12-hours clock regions
- Search-box searches for username/email as well
- Showing thumbnails for image-attachments in tickets
- Client-side caching improvements for attachments and thumbnails
- Double-click comments fix
ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL-server 7/2000/2005 (or MSDE), IIS Server