Jitbit AspNetForum is an ASP.NET forum software. Download it and add an ASP.NET message-board to your site in seconds.
# Easy to install ASP.NET forum
A web based discussion forum is a "de-facto" standard for successful websites. It's one of the best ways to increase the interaction and dynamics of a website, enhance your web community, support your customers better. Jitbit AspNetForum is a fully functional discussion board for ASP.NET-based websites.
* Free evaluation version available. Get free ASP.NET forum software: fully functional, does not expire. It just contains a "powered by Jitbit" label on top.
* Data-source independent: MS Access or MS SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008 or MySQL 5.x. This ASP.NET forum comes with a ready-to-use MS Access database file, MS SQL Express database file, and plain SQL-scripts for both MS SQL Server and MySQL that create all the required database tables. Theoretically, will work with any other database engine which has an ADO.NET driver (Oracle, for example).
* Search Engine Friendly! - forum topic URLs and page titles are optimized for SEO, containing your keywords
* Rating system - user reputation system and optional filtering important answers only
* Clean, neat, simplified and lightweight, but powerful
* Fully customizable: easily redesign the look and feel of your forum by using ASP.NET master pages or by editing the HTML-code and/or CSS.
* iPhone-compatible/Android-compatible: detects your mobile browser and shows the appropriate markup
* Secure - supports user activation by email, user-groups and group-based forum permissions, which allow forum administrators to control which forums are visible
* Authentication integration - easily integrated into your existing websites. Can be configured to recognize your existing authenticated users - both Windows and Forms Authentication (using a membership provider, for instance) are supported (along with it's own authentication scheme),
* Email notifications on new topics, posts and personal messages, user-controlled subscription to the latest forum updates
* Private messaging
* Full RSS feed support for all recent messages, latest topics in a particular forum, messages in a topic etc.
* Pre-moderated and free-for-all forums
* Source codes - C# ASP.NET forum source code available for web developers (C#)
Changelog for this release:
- Lots of performance improvements, optimized memory usage
- "ReturnUrl" support for the AutoLogin API
- Support for image width & height in BBCode markup: [img width=1 height=2]url[/img]
Server: ASP.NET, Client: any web-browser