The powerful Java software has nine advanced features and is broadly welcome by Java programmers and learners.
1. Run java applications and applets by double-clicking class files.
Similar to execute the class by a batch file or DOS command, but the feature can automatically detect and set correct classpath for you.
2. Deploy class file as Java source code and display class hierarchy in graphic format by right-clicking class files.
The feature of first part decodes class file as Java scope code, rather than a Java decompiler.
3. Examine contents of jar and zip files in details without extracting them by right-clicking.
It disassembles compressed file as its archive tree and reviews contents of every internal files.
4. Compile thousands of java files by right-clicking in explorer.
Typical usage is, but not restricted, to compile abundant Java samples and examples quickly and easily without exhausting any of your enegies.
5. Execute thousands of applications and applets by right-clicking in explorer.
It is, but not restricted to, sub sequence of feature 4 above to let you run Java applets and applications dramatically.
6. Debug thousands of applications and applets by right-clicking in explorer.
It is, but not restricted to, sub sequence of feature 4 above to let you debug Java applets and applications by auto invoking jdb.
The feature reveals Java methods and fields then supplies stop in, stop at, cout, watch, trace and all debug commands for your conveniences.
7. Create windows exe files
Encodes all related files and packages as an independent single Windows exe file with sufficient user options in accurate Java routines.
8. Create executable jar files
Compresses Java components with default or user manifest file as entries into an executable Jar file.
9. Automatically creates an advanced Help System for JDK (or) J2SE documentations.
Similar to Microsoft HTML help contents popularly used by Windows applications.
It can retrieve and exhibit more information:
* all ASC files, such as Java, xml,text files.
* class files in scope code
* zip and jar files.