Backup software designed to automate all your backup, synchronization, and archiving tasks.
* Easy to use: no programming or scripting required, graphical interface
* Powerful, versatile, reliable and FREE
* Run 1000+ tasks a day
Automate Backups of your important files and folders. The backup set is created in standard ZIP format. This allows flexibility in restoring the data using any zip software to unzip the backup set.
Transfer your backup set to a remote location via Ftp or Email it to your mail server.
Scheduler software is very easy to use, yet has very powerful scheduling, tasking and automation capabilities.
Email Notification of task failure based on task exit code.
Local directory monitor allows you to backup data when a file/folder change is detected.
Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
Changelog for this release:
- Bugfix: Ftp and SFtp tasks Array variable ::TransferredFiles was not reset before each run, causing the variable to contain all files ever transferred in all previous runs.
- Bugfix: Copy task Array variable ::CopiedFiles was not reset before each run, causing the variable to contain all files ever copied in all previous runs.
- Bugfix: Windows launchers did not correctly set 'Run as Admin' on some systems, causing launchers to fail.