IECookiesView is a small utility that displays the details of all cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computer.
In addition, It allows you to do the following actions:
* Sort the cookies list by any column you want, by clicking the column header. A second click sorts the column in descending order.
* Find a cookie in the list by specifying the name of the Web site.
* Select and delete the unwanted cookies.
* Save the cookies to a readable text file.
* Copy cookie information into the clipboard.
* Automatically refresh the cookies list when a Web site sends you a cookie.
* Display the cookies of other users and from other computers.
* Open the IECookiesView utility directly from Internet Explorer toolbar.
* Change the content of a cookie !
* Export your cookies to Netscape/Mozilla cookies file.
* Block specific Web sites from using cookies through the cookies blocking mechanism of Internet Explorer 6.0.
* This utility is completely freeware ! You don't have to pay anything in order to continue using it.
* The utility is a standalone executable. it doesn't require any additional DLLs, and installation is not required.
* The executable (iecv.exe) is small and compact. Only 55KB !
* If you have a network, you can watch the cookies of other computers, as long as you have a read permission on the cookies folder of other computers.
* On Windows NT/2000/XP, You can watch the cookies of other users on the same computer, as long as you have the right access permissions on the cookies folders.
* Internet Explorer, Versions 4.0 - 8.0