Helium Music Manager is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager and report creator. It can catalogue, edit and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, iTunes M4A, FLAC, APE and MPC) as well as standard Audio CDs. Catalogue your entire music music collection with a few clicks. Use the new built in Music Information Browser to navigate through your music collection in an intuitive manner by means of a Web style user interface. Helium makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading artist and title information from various sources on the Internet (freedb/CDDB, Amazon.com, Discogs to mention a few). Helium Music Manager supports downloading of album pictures, artist pictures, track information, artist relations, biographies, discographies and lyrics.
- Supports mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
- For user with large collections we offer support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for improved performance.
- Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
- Remove, switch, add or copy tag contents between files and fields using batch operations.
- Download album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
- Automatically rename files and create custom folder structures, convert files to different formats.
- Many different ways of browsing your music. Album and artist pictures as well as detailed listings.
- Easily filter your content, search for your favourites and create playlists.
- Play music, scrobble to Last.fm, stream through Shoutcast. Show your friends what you are playing on Windows Live Messenger.
- Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
- Synchronize to your *iPod, Creative Zen or other portable music device, cell phone or netbook.
- Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists and create reports for printing.
* iOS4.x devices are supported through
Pentium processor, 1024 Mb RAM, 50 Mb free disk space, Internet Explorer 7.0