LogMeIn Hamachi is a hosted VPN service that securely connects devices and networks, extending LAN-like network connectivity to mobile users, distributed teams and business applications. You can easily create secure virtual networks on demand, across public and private networks. Hamachi is managed and maintained from anywhere via the web, securely.
- On-demand networking. Create and manage virtual networks on-demand as you need them.
- Centralized software deployment. Quickly and easily provision virtual network client software to new computers without having to go onsite. Simply send end users a link to download and install the client to participate in a specific virtual network.
- Manage and restore networks. Manage and restore virtual networks for end-users with the click of a mouse, from anywhere via the web.
Multiple Options for Instant & Managed Networks
- Gateway virtual networking. Provide remote users with secure access to your private network/LAN, including the resources on it, from a centralized LogMeIn Hamachi gateway, without modifying firewalls or network routers.
- Hub-and-spoke virtual networking. Provide remote users with secure access to specific computers on your network, from any location, without modifying firewalls or network routers.
- Mesh networking. Connect all of your network clients to each other. Quickly and easily create a simple, virtual, mesh network that allows remote machines to directly connect to each other, thereby giving users basic network access to all the network resources they need.
- Encrypted communications. Secure communications using AES 256-bit encryption, over public and private networks.
- Centralized access controls. Control network access and usage, including password management, network authentication, network locking, and ongoing network membership.
- Network / client configuration management. Configure default settings for individual networks and clients, with support for full, restricted and minimal client interface modes.