GoodSync2Go installs and runs directly on any portable device such as a USB flash drive or portable hard drive.
GoodSync2Go main Benefits:
* You can use GoodSync2Go to easily keep two or more non-connected computers in sync using a USB flash or other portable drive.
* GoodSync2Go runs from the portable device itself, not on the host computer. Therefore you can install and run GoodSync2Go even when you don\'t have administrator rights or installing software is prohibited on the host computer.
* You only need one license for GoodSync2Go, so you can buy one GoodSync2Go license and keep several computers in sync. Please note that GoodSync2Go will not run on a Windows Server Operating System, as this requires a GoodSync Server license.
* Just like GoodSync, GoodSync2Go is free to try for 30 days and will remain free with three or less jobs with 100 or less files per job. GoodSync2Go Pro is only $39.95, and just $19.95, a 50% savings, if you already have a GoodSync Pro license.
* True Bi-Directional Synchronization
GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
* One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution
Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
* Deletions Are Propagated
GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
* Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices
Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers/devices.
Example: You can synchronize files between computers A and B which are not connected to each other, by synchronizing Computer A to a USB disk, and then syncing USB disk to computer B.
* Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement
GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
* Syncs not just Windows folders but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3
GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB), FTP server, WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server.
* Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC
GoodSync can sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
* Selective File Synchronization: Exclude and Include Filters
Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
* 64-bit version, not just 32-bit
GoodSync for Windows comes both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
* Portable Paths for Removable Drives
You can specify folder path that starts with volume name, so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changelog for this release:
- GSTP: improve local discovery.
- GSTP: reduce chunk size to 256 Kb, do not use Expect-Continue.
- Fix folder renames for more complex combinations.
- Fix temporary files not deleted in Remote FS to Remote FS.
- Sign gs-server.exe and MSIs.
- Explorer and Browse: show list of connectoids derived from jobs.
- Add Explorer to GS2Go.
- 30 days trial
- Allows you to set only 3 Sync Jobs after the trial period
- Allows you to add only 100 Files in a Sync Job after the trial period