GeniusConnect turns Outlook into a more powerful information management tool through database connectivity!
* Improved efficiency while working in Outlook® through immediate access to current database information.
* Easy access to contact, calendar and customer information, stored in your database.
* Create Tasks in Outlook based on events in your database.
* Ability to quickly update and back-up information.
* Offers complete flexibility by allow connectivity to any standard SQL Database.
* 2-way sync and attachment support
While there may be other applications, which allow limited database access or work only with a specific database structures,
GeniusConnect can be used with any of the most commonly used database systems.
GeniusConnect will synchronize Outlook® data with any relational database that supports ODBC (MS Access, mySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.).
An Outlook® folder (Calendar, Contacts*, Mail, Journal, Notes and Tasks) can be linked to a database table.
You can use your own table structure and define conversions for columns with data type's that are not compatible with an Outlook® field.
It is possible to use GeniusConnect on multiple Outlook® or Exchange® folders and multiple databases.
GeniusConnect supports synchronization of the following Folder types:
Microsoft® Outlook® 2002/2003/2007
Microsoft® Outlook® 2000
GeniusConnect is an Outlook® Add-On and becomes an integral part of Outlook® after installation.
GeniusConnect adds a new toolbar to Microsoft® Outlook® with buttons specific for synchronizing data and configuring GeniusConnect.
MS Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007