FreshOutline is a useful data manager that enables you to create your own hierarchical trees for storing structured information in record-like style. Structured data stored in Cards. You can define own card structure for each tree file. You can create unlimited nodes and subnodes and assign card data to each node.
Some of FreshOutline features include:
- Hierarchical tree for organizing your data
- Data structure definition ability with many data types (Boolean, Integer, Float, String, Text, Hyperlink, Nodelink, Date, DateTime)
- Powerful States dictionary with visual styles
- Powerful search feature
- Advanced WYSIWYG preview and printing tree and data
- Configurable user interface including many options
- Export and Import
FreshOutline is ideal for organising your live data: to-do lists, record-keeping, contacts, addresses, genealogical trees, meeting notes, research notes, bibliographies, ideas, and so much more!
Pentium, 16MB RAM, NT4:SP6a, Win2K:SP1+