FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts to PDF, JPG, or TIFF all new documents and image files. The system administrator defines special 'Hot folders' for monitoring and sets Actions to be performed. After this, all employees in the office can print documents or create PDFs as simple as copying files!
FolderMill supports all popular types of office documents including Microsoft Office Word files, RTF and plain text documents, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, Visio drawings and charts, Microsoft Office Publisher and Adobe PDF files, XPS, JPG, PNG, PCX, DCX, Bitmap, GIF, TGA, TIFF images and documents.
FolderMill streamlines the conversion of all incoming files to PDF, JPG, or TIFF with very few efforts - simply place the files into one folder and take them out from another one!
To print or convert the documents all the company employees need to do is to place them into one of the 'Hot Folders'. There is no need to open every file individually, just select the desired Action and specify parameters.
What's new in FolderMill 4.7:
- Ability to send ZPL or text files directly to a printer via Generic Text Printer Driver
- Ability to rotate ZPL files to a certain degree
- Ability to configure proxy settings for ZPL to PDF conversion
- Ability to set a specific page range for Add text or file watermark Action
- Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer 2020
- Using SHX fonts for CAD files
- New filetypes supported: DICOM, P7M, Outlook PST, OST, P7M
- Improved naming of attachments
- Reduced margins when printing plain text files
- Improved sorting of output files
- Other fixes and improvements
Changelog for this release:
Ability to send ZPL/text files directly to a printer via Generic Text Printer Driver
Support for eDrawings Viewer 2020 and DICOM, P7M, Outlook PST, OST files
Using SHX fonts for CAD files
Improved processing core and overall performance
Fixed import of settings from older versions
Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/XP Service Pack 3; Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or faster