FlashFXP is a FTP, FTPS, SFTP client for Windows.
Use FlashFXP to publish and maintain your website. Upload and download files, such as documents, photos, videos, music and more! Transfer or backup local and remote files, plus (FXP) server to server ftp transfers.
FlashFXP offers unique and complimentary advanced features for client configuration. Share files with your friends and co-workers (FTP or SFTP server required).
Available in 20 languages: Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-European, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
At OpenSight Software, we pride ourselves on delivering an outstanding user experience, from less technical individuals to industry class professionals, anyone can master FlashFXP.
Take FlashFXP with you everywhere you go with our portable edition, Don't be stranded without a FTP, FTPS, SFTP client.
* Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
* MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
* Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
* Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
* Advanced Skip list.
* Optional caching of remote directory lists.
* Secure Connections (TLS / SSL)
* Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S/KEY.
* Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
* Connect to sites using SSL/TLS encryption for added security, including the use of client certs.
* SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
* Clear Command Channel (CCC).
* Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
* Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
* Caching allows for offline browsing, queueing.
* Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
* FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
* Internal ident server.
* Per Site Connectivity modes support.
* PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
* Full Multi-language support.
* Simple (FTP-Only) and Advanced (FXP) views.
* Advanced queue control.
* Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed).
* Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
* Synchronized browsing allows webmasters to keep local and remote directly listings in synch while browsing.
* Internal Schedule (Transfer or Stop a queue at a specific time).
* Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
* Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, LeapFTP, and Bullet Proof. Including passwords!.
* Optional displaying of Owner/Groups/Attrib.
* Site Stats, keeps track of your uploads/downloads and overall totals.
* Minimizes to system tray.
* List hidden files.
* Folder Bookmarks to provide one click access to any folder.
* Quick backup/restore of all sites/settings.
* Internal text editor for quick edits.
* Extensive command line options for scripting/scheduling.
* Remote FTP file search.
* Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
* Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
* Grouped SITE custom commands.
* Priority transfer list.
* Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
* Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
* Bug report wizard, bug reports are now sent via http to our website rather than over email.
* Roll back on resumed file transfer to prevent corruption.
* Automatically reconnect and resume a transfer from where it left off if the connection is lost or no data is received for a specified period of time.
* Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb size limit like some ftp clients.
* Anti-idle keeps connection active.
Changelog for this release:
Added: [site manager/search] You can now search for a site by name.
Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.0f
Improved: [ssh/sftp] error reporting, some protocol errors during the login were not shown.
Improved: [custom command/editor] Several minor user-improvements, and you can now export a (single or multiple) command without having to export the entire group.
Changed: [remote/folder select dialog] Clicking a folder in the server folder select dialog will now request a directory listing from the server and populate the children and you can use the F5 key to force a re-fresh of the current directory.
Changed: [interface/toolbar] Added auto font scaling to The "local browser" text shown on the toolbar.
Changed: [task/scheduler] You can now manually execute disabled tasks using the "Run now" command. Previously it would indicate that the task was disabled.
Fixed: [task/scheduler] Monthly tasks scheduled to run on "first, second, third, etc" day of the week weren't being set properly on vista and up, and older versions of windows only allow a single value but the control incorrectly allowed multiple choices.
Fixed: [server/session] Under some conditions server replies were displayed twice in the session window/log.
Fixed: [server/select folder dialog] The dialog wasn't scaling the content correctly when using a non-standard screen text DPI.
Fixed: [queue/list] Previous builds would sometimes show blank entries, this should now be fixed.
Fixed: [ftp/MVS] Back in build 1669 we introduced a change that broke compatibility with MVS FTP servers resulting in incomplete downloads. This has been resolved.
Fixed: [ftp/ssl/download] In some rare instances the downloaded file could end up incomplete due to the way FlashFXP was handling the SSL shutdown.
Fixed: [mouse wheel/scrolling] Sometimes would throw an error "Cannot focus an invisible or disabled window"
Fixed: [tree navigation] Items in the tree weren't always color coded, either by the skiplist or the highlighting.
Fixed: [skiplist] The skiplist wasn't always being applied to files that were dragged from the local browser and dropped on the remote browser.
Fixed: [key manager] Closing the key manager while creating a certificate would sometimes result in a crash while aborting the certificate generator thread.
128MB RAM, 300MHZ Processor, 10MB Free space, high color screen at 800x600