Turn your computer into a network services monitor, and monitor web site services, email SMTP services, FTP services, or any other Internet services in the background while you work on other things in the foreground, or while you go to the beach, go fishing, read a book, or just relax.
You will be monitoring your Web Site, Email, FTP, and other Internet Services in a few minutes from now with this full featured First Alert Service Monitor network monitor software program. First Alert Service Monitor is a full featured Internet/network service monitoring solution. Monitor Internet protocols such as HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc... Options include: Intuitive interface, easy view of all services, several alert options, service dependencies, run as an NT service, and many more features. Always be alerted if any of your Internet/network services are down, with First Alert Service Monitor.
First Alert Service Monitor network monitor software program will Monitor a Web Site service, an Email SMTP service, an FTP service, or any other Internet Services while you are busy doing other things or sleeping.
Imagine being able to go about your business and not having to worry if any of your Internet Services are failing.
If one of your Internet Services goes down, you will be alerted by any or all of these many alarms. Select Alerts include: [Error Sound], [Plays your choice of WAV files (once or Repeatedly)], [Show Alert Message box], [Send Email at Beginning of Alert], [Send Email at Ending of Alert], [Page you, Phone you], [Execute a Program]. Simple interface, activity log of monitor, specify how often to check services, how many failed checks before alarm, several types of alarms (including: sound, Email, pager, execute program, etc...), configure session logger, multiple services checked at once. Many more...
* Monitoring Internet network services: This free to try network monitor software is a network traffic monitor used to monitor internet network services.
* First Alert Service Monitor is a run in Microsoft Windows network monitor tool that can be used to monitor Internet network systems. Some possible uses are as a Windows network performance monitor or as a Linux network monitor. You can use it to monitor any port oriented service such as: port 7 echo, port 21 ftp, port 23 telnet, port 25 SMTP email, port 37 time, port 43 nicname, port 53 domain, port 70 gopher, port 79 finger, port 80 http, port 109 pop2, port 110 pop3, port 143 imap, port 194 irc, port 220 imap3, port 443 https, port 444 snpp, port 465 smtps email, port 531 conference, port 990 ftps, port 992 telnets, port 993 imaps, port 994 ircs, port 995 pop3s, port 1080 socks, and port 1433 ms-sql-2.
* Run First Alert Service Monitor as an NT Service or as a Desk Top Application.
* The network connection monitor feature of this network monitoring software allows you to write a simple script for testing any service performance.
* The network port monitor will monitor network status elements of a web site domain.
* Our First Alert Service Monitor program has advanced features not found in other service monitor programs.
* Download this network monitoring program and use it in conjunction with your other network security software.
Changelog for this release:
o Run as an NT Service or as a Desk Top Application.
o SysTray icon blinks when there is a problem.
o Phone/Pager dialog box enchantment.
o When a service goes down or up, First Alert Service Monitor will
optionally send an email to one email address or to a whole list of
o Improved install for quick easy installation.
o Better Internet error handling. Smoother shutdown under Internet error
o Uses 90 percent less memory.
o Monitor up to 500 services at a time.
o Find SMTP button.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista and Internet connection