FFGuard is a secure and easy to use program that lets you password-protect and easily prevent access to your important files and folders that may be your privacy. It can lets you specify which programs are still able to access protected items, such as virus scanners or disk drive utilities. A protected folder and its contents will be prevented from being renamed, modified, deleted, copied, moved, accessed or even seen on the system.
FFGuard lets you:
* Hide files, folders, and drives (Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / 2003)
* Deny access to your privacy objects, like folders, files, etc.
* Prevent file changes, including changes to contents of data files, such as Microsoft Word files.
* Set trusted program-such as virus scanners and disk drive utilities that can still access protected items
Wherever, at home, work, or any other environment where you share your computer with others, FFGuard can really help you secure your files and folders from prying eyes, malicious programs, users, and getting infected by dangerous viruses and unwanted access or accidental damage.
* Harmless kernel-level protection
* Ability to hide files, folders, or drives
* Password protection for files, folders, and drives
* Password-protected start
* Password-protected uninstall
* Trusted programs that allow you to specify the programs that can override the protection
* Simple and clean user interface
* Drag and Drop support
* Track Popup Menu support
* Support of FAT, FAT32, and NTFS systems
Windows 2K(SP4 & Update Rollup ) / XP(SP2) / 2003