Using MSI Package Builder you can create MSI package, which can be later installed remotely by Remote Installer. One of the most important features of the MSI Package Builder is ability to monitor at real time all file system and registry changes, performed by application and use monitoring results to create MSI. You can create MSI package, which performs same actions as any existing installation or application, in few minutes without any programming using just simple wizard.
* Creation of MSI packages, which can be installed manually on a local PC or automatically on remote PCs through Group Policy or EMCO Remote Installer.
* Intuitive visual editor for managing files, folders, registry and environment installation entries. Truly visual approach - no programming skills required.
* 'Live Monitoring' technology that enables capturing of file system and registry changes caused by any application. Collected data used for MSI creation.
* Decompilation, which allows decompiling the existing package, making changes and creating a new customized MSI package.
* Installation of Windows services. Service entries can be defined manually in the visual editor or come from the monitoring results.
* Extended installation management features: system variables support, control of files and registry keys overwriting, file attributes support, files and registry keys permanence options, etc
1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, 512MB of RAM, 250MB of free disk space.