ASP.Net Email Validator is an Email Validation Control, finds invalid email addresses without actually sending an email, in your mailing list or in your website form ! ASP.Net Email Validator will make sure you keep valid email addresses of your customers and stay connected ! ASP.Net Email Validator is highly scalable email validation
solution. Capable of handling large volumes of addresses and it can be
easily integrated into your website to check addresses on-the-fly !
- Supports Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010. Email Validator 2.1 supports Visual Studio 2010.
- Supports .Net Framework 4.0 : Email Validator 2.1 supports .Net Framework 4.0. For Email Validator 2.0 .NET Framework 2.x is Required
- Added new Demo with Sample Code for Windows with Visual Studio 2010 : Email Validator 2.1 includes new demo with Sample Code for Windows with Visual Studio 2010. You can test it by downloading it from Download Email Validator 2.1 for windows
- Added new Demo with Sample Code for Web with Visual Studio 2010 : Email Validator 2.1 includes new demo with Sample Code for Web with Visual Studio 2010. You can test it by downloading it from Download Email Validator 2.1 for web
- Coma separated validation: Email Validator now has the capability to validate comma separated email addresses.
- Mailbox Domains* List: Validating to the MXRecords, Email Validator returns a successful validation for email address found in Known/Accepted Domains*.
* There are a number of domains that are known to exist, and have a high frequency of being added to your email list. Some of these Known/Accepted domains include "hotmail.com; aol.com; yahoo.com; usa.net; bigfoot.com; ibm.net; earthlink.net; mindspring.com; msn.com; uno.com; ibm.com; excite.com; geocities.com; compuserve.com; altavista.com; microsoft.com; netzero.net". Features
- WinForms and ASP.Net support:
Email Validator allows you to validate email addresses and MX Records , from any .NET application. Email Validator can be used from ASP.NET web pages, to windows forms, to web services. The only limitation to using Email Validator is your programming imagination.
- Invalid email detection syntax validation
Email Validation Control first checks syntax of email address before actually checking with SMTP server and mailbox.
- DNS lookup on the domain for validity