dotConnect for Dynamics CRM is an ADO.NET provider for working with Dynamics CRM data through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces. It allows you to easily integrate Dynamics CRM data into your .NET applications, and integrate Dynamics CRM services with widely used data-oriented technologies.
dotConnect for Dynamics CRM has the same standard ADO.NET classes as other standard ADO.NET providers: DynamicsConnection, DynamicsCommand, DynamicsDataAdapter, DynamicsDataReader, DynamicsParameter, etc. This allows you quickly get started with it and eliminates the need to study any Dynamics CRM data access specificities.
dotConnect for Dynamics CRM makes it simple to create .NET applications, working with Dynamics CRM data. It offers standard ADO.NET interface, and thus it's easy to master it. It's powerful design-time editors together with seamless Visual Studio integration allow you to work with Dynamics CRM data with less efforts and less code writing.
- Connecting to Dynamics CRM from Server Explorer
- Dynamics CRM Data Binding
- Perform SQL queries against your Dynamics CRM data. Use SQL statements to work with Dynamics CRM accounts, contacts, leads, contracts, products, campaigns opportunities, and other objects.
- Entity Framework Support.
Changelog for this release:
* Dynamics OAuth is supported
* Visual Studio 2019 version 16.7 Preview is supported
* Entity Framework 6.4.4 is supported and many more
.NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 or 4.6 installed on the computer