DOSShell is an x86 applications launcher plus convenient Explorer-like entries manager that works in tandem with the outstanding DOSBox emulator.
Use this a so called frontend for the DOSBox emulator and forget about typing-in boring commands at the DOS-Prompt: you can run your favorite old games and programs by one click. It's so easy as you run applications with the Windows Explorer!
* You can add new records into the application list.
* You can edit properties of existing entries.
* You can delete unnecessary entries.
* Convenient user interface.
* The program is absolutely free.
Changelog for this release:
* A new field for the application entry: User Manual.
* The main font is changed to Tahoma.
* The Preferences window is renamed to Settings.
* Added links to the program website, and to the company's website into the Help menu.
* A few grammar corrections.
* Some internal enhancements.
200 MHz processor, 3 MB of RAM, 1 MB HDD, keyboard, mouse, 640x480 at 16-bits color depth screen