DEKSI Network Inventory provides a complete software and hardware inventory of all your network p.c. DEKSI Network Inventory is an extremely powerful, feature rich, advanced, but easy to use software system designed to provide network administrators with comprehensive and detailed reporting on all the software and hardware inventory installed on your networked computers. You can view the information remotely, generate a variety of different reports, as well as track the changes that occurred since your last inventory was run. With DEKSI Network Inventory you can now export your valuable information to a variety of different databases: MS Access, MS Excel, CSV, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Linter 6.1!!
DEKSI Network Inventory allows you to view changes made to your configuration and will show you when users connected new devices to their computers or when they changed the hardware in their computers. You can also learn what new software programs your users added to their computers.
DEKSI Network Inventory is installed on the network administrator's computer and uses WMI technology for scanning hardware and software on remote computers. It does not require installing any additional installation on network computers!
DEKSI Network Inventory allows you to:
# Find network computers and add them to the inventory database.
# View remote computers' hardware configuration.
# View remote computers' software configuration.
# Track hardware and software changes on network computers
# Create comparison table with the on network computers
# Export the data you obtain to your database.
# Run queries and generate reports in Ms Word, Ms Excel, HTML, text file, etc.
# Ability to build pie charts and bar diagrams (the "Reports" main menu) with data on operating systems, processors, memory size, hard drives, etc.
# Added a button for scanning outdated computers on the "Relevance of Information" window.
# Detailed preview window with scaling
# Exporting to the PDF, DOC, XLS, HTML, CSV, JPG, BMP, GIF file formats
# Exporting to the Open Office file formats
# Exporting to the MS Office file formats is now faster (installed MS Office is not required anymore)
# Sending Reports via email
# Powerful report editor allows you to edit reports and remove unnecessary data before printing
# Reports on hardware with computers grouped by the object type: memory size, CPU type, HDD model, DVD-drive model, etc.
# Report on operating systems with computers grouped by the operating system type
# Report on installed Microsoft Office products
# Report on hardware characteristics
# Report on availability of a particular program, and many more
# Simplified the Report Creation Wizard
# Added sorting summary tables by any column
# Added exporting the "Allowed Programs" list to a file or a report (for approval, etc.).
Changelog for this release:
- Improved the data collecting mechanism. Now the information is gathered by a dedicated program (DataCollector.exe). It can be started on the system startup and collect data in the background mode hiding in the system tray. The process performs the scheduled computer scans, periodically imports data files from clients, and runs current scanning tasks when the main program is running. This mechanism helps improving the program's reliability and stability providing automatic data grabbing in the background mode. Now you do not need to keep the main program running in order to perform the continuous inventory data monitoring and sending out the alert notifications.
- Improved the web UI. Its functions are now performed by a background service application (InventoryWebServer.exe). Now you do not need to keep the main program running in order to provide access to the inventory database via the program's web interface.
- Added ability to generate PDF, DOC, and HTML reports in the web UI.
- Added ability to select computer groups in the web UI.
- Added displaying "Denied Software" by red color.
- Added ability to save selected computers (when you create a report) to a file and to load it back and select the saved machines.
- Improved the current user report. Now it includes information on user groups.
- Added integration with our network management and monitoring program DEKSI Network Administrator.
- If the program is installed on your PC you will see new menu items.
- Fixed bugs.
- Updated the agent files to the v10.22.
- Updated the client files to the v10.22. Added ability to send data via FTP in the passive mode.